Bespoke Gin Blending Masterclass
This Masterclass has been designed by Jon and Sarah Lark, who established Australia’s first boutique gin distillery in 2006. It is a unique experience that will allow you to delve into the fascinating world of gin. We have a range of traditional and native botanical distillates that you can select from to create your very own 200 ml bottle of gin. Your gin education and blending session will be instructed by Jon or Sarah Lark. These classes are held at Kangaroo Island Spirits Distillery, 856 Playford Highway, Cygnet River SA 5223.
The Masterclass takes about 2 hours and includes:
- A brief history of gin and why we are passionate about gin
- The supply of all single botanical distillates, blending and measurement equipment
- Guidance on how to blend your very own unique gin
- 200ml bottle of your blended unique gin to take home, plus 50ml to enjoy the fruits of your labour in a G&T
- Also enjoy a tasting of KIS products at the cellar door.
CONTACT US for specific details and to discuss booking options.