KIS Honey & Walnut liqueur
KIS Signature Affogato
- KIS Honey & Walnut liqueur
- Espresso Coffee
- KI honey Ice Cream (or any other good honey ice cream)
- Place ice cream in a glass with liqueur to taste (15-30 mls).
- Pour expresso coffee over the top.
FIG & HONEY WALNUT BROWNIES
Source: Adapted from The Australian Women’s Weekly Christmas 2008 cookbook
½ cup (100g) finely chopped dried figs
¼ cup (60ml) KIS honey & walnut liqueur
125g butter, chopped coarsely
200g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten lightly
1 ¼ cups (185g) plain flour
150g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely, extra
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Combine figs and liqueur in small bowl; stand 20 minutes
2. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease deep 19cm square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
3. Stir butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat until smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sugar and eggs then sifted flour, extra chocolate and fig mixture. Spread mixture into pan.
5. Bake brownies for about 30 minutes. Cool in pan.
6. Dust brownies with sifted cocoa; cut into squares.